- Get better sleep to power your days with sleep tracking and sleep score in the Fitbit app.
- Feel a buzz when you reach your target heart rate zones, while you earn active zone minutes.
- 6-month trial of Fitbit Premium (New and returning Premium members only). Must activate trial within 60-days of device activation. Requires valid payment method. Cancel before the end of the trial to avoid recurring fees. Content and features may change. Terms & Conditions apply.
- Tune in to your body with health metrics like breathing rate, heart rate variability, and more (in-app only).
- Enjoy up to 5-days of battery without having to stop for a charge (varies with use and other factors).
I have several cheap fitness trackers and always wonder why fitbit costs twice or three times as much as my trackers. After a day with this Fitbit Luxe Fitness and Wellness Tracker, I can say that it is worth every penny.Starting with the quality of the fitbit compares to my cheaper one, the difference is night and day. The casing and the band are premium quality and have a luxury feeling when I wear it.The interface of the fitbit is gorgeous, very smooth, colorful and easy to use. The same comment applies to the phone app which was very easy to navigate and use. I do have to say that the premium features are quite awesome as it includes many guided programs, an advanced stress management tool, tons of workouts, some mindfulness session and many other goodies. Only downside is that it will cost $80 for the annual membership once the 6 month trial offer ends.All in all, after trying this fitbit Luxe, I am sold on fitbit and will never go back to my cheaper wannabe fitbit trackers. This tracker not only looks very nice on the wrist but is also a pleasure to use and it goes without say that it gets a perfect score from me.
The latest fitbit luxe is ideal for those looking for a more classy type of watch. It is more basic as its not as much a smartwatch as other models. You can still recieve texts, emails etc as well as the other fitbit features. Whilst some report screen is small, i think its readable, its ok, looks smart and you can have interchangable bands. Its slimmer, less bulky than the charges - closer to the inspire. Its also the first fitbit with a colour screen. Ive ordered a bracelet case band for a more dressy look and use the silicone type one for everyday use. Its so comfortable and no skin strap reactions unlike previous fitbits ive tried. If your looking more for the basics and an aesthetic look then this is for you. If your looking for an all singing and dancing with gps etc then go for a smartwatch type!
I previously had the Fitbit Charge 3 as a point of reference. Has very similar technological capabilities, feels very familiar. The screen is smaller but super easy to read and the colors are vibrant in and out of doors. Absolutely love the special edition band, it is so comfortable, easily adjusts in size and is so gorgeous. The silicon band is very soft and comfortable as well. Worth the upgrade from the Charge 3!
Love the slimmer design & that itâ€™s water resistant. Iâ€™ve drowned a couple of earlier models.
If you want a watch/fitness tracker that doesnâ€™t look like a mans watch, this is the perfect choice.