- Powerful Performance: With a CADR of 130 CFM / 221 m3/h, this purifier is perfect for living rooms, bedrooms, and kitchens. It can cover 500 ft2 / 46.5 m2 in 30-minutes, and 300 ft2 / 28 m2 in only 18-minutes.
- Easy To Place: The compact design and top-facing air vents let you place the purifier near walls or in the corner of a room.
- 3-Stage Filtration: Comes equipped with a washable pre-filter for large particles like lint and fur. It comes with a High-Efficiency Activated Carbon Filter for toxic fumes and unpleasant odors and captures at least 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns in size.
- Sleep Comfortably: With noise levels as low as 23 decibels, the purifier will not keep you up at night. You can also turn off the display lights when it is time for bed.
- User-Friendly: Set a timer for 2, 4, or 8 hours whenever you like. The Check Filter Indicator will let you know when it is time for a fresh filter.
- Energy Efficient: It only costs $1.66 a week to run the purifier allowing you to use it all day during times of high pollution.
Bought this for my girlfriend's bedroom, her parents smoke at least a pack a day in the house so if there's any environment to test this thing it's here. Plugged in for just 30 minutes in a 150~ sqft room, and the air is CLEAN. Stepping outside of her bedroom you get hit with a wave of cigarette smell and the air is noticably harder to breath. Step back into her room and it feels cleaner and more refreshing than it does outside the house. Will update if it doesn't last but it definitely works! Highly recommend, enough to leave just my 2nd review out of the hundreds of products I've ordered off of .
I ordered two items: The Levoit Core 300 and the Vital 100. The Vital 100 is for a larger space and I put it in our livingroom/kitchen, and the Core 300 went in our bedroom. Our house is about 880 sq. ft. I looked into these primarily because we have a cat with asthma, but other reasons include: sometimes we have wildfire smoke issues (northern Nevada) and I've been waking up with a stuffy nose. Mostly for the cat, so we went with these very affordable options...So far I can't tell if the cat is just having a "good month" - I think that will be a long term experiment to see if we notice a change in his wheezing patterns. But I will say that before we added these, we had issues with a smelly litter box and I was regularly cleaning it out and lighting candles - almost daily.A few weeks after we set these units up I realized I hadn't come home to a stinky house and hadn't felt the need to light a candle at ALL. I really think this is because the units do a great job with odors. Both units are really quiet, I don't notice they're on. So far we're pleased! I'll try to update this if anything more exciting happens :)
Love Love, this is by far the best I have had, I bought several before this one and they never seemed to work as well . I am a smoker and this Purifier eliminates my smoke in my house it also takes away the smell of smoke in my house now please keep in mind that if you just run it for 2 hours you're not gonna see a difference but my house I turn it on in the morning when I get up for 4 hours and in the evening when I go to bed I turn it on for 8 hours and I wake up to a fresh house no cigarrette smoke not only does it eliminate cigarrette smoke but I haven't had to dust as much in my home a picks up particles throughout the air I have 2 big German shepherd dogs who have lotsa hair and this helps with the dog hair as well I love this project and I recommend it to anybody but I will suggest if you have a bigger home I would get 2 of them and I'm getting ready to order a second one as well be sure to get the extra filters the go with that although I have not had to change my filter yet thank you I hope this helps
I absolutely love this machine!!! I have 5 dogs, 4 of those are large and this lil machine does WONDERS to control the dust & hair problem. I used to have to dust my furniture at least 2 times a week but now, once a month or every 3 weeks is perfect. I highly, HIGHLY recommend it
This is my first air purifier and I have been using this for a couple of weeks in the bed room. So far, I like this purifier. It is simple and reasonable and works well. I especially like the quiet low fan speed mode and it is suitable to use during the night. Also, because the filter is flat, it is easy to clean the pre-filter. It is actually the main reason I chose this instead of core 300.One thing I noticed is that the filter indicator is a bit confusing.After just a couple of week of usage, the filter indicator was on. The manual said the indicator is just a reminder to check the filter and not necesarilly meant to exchane filter. But, when I first saw the filter indicator, I thought I had to exchange the filter.However, the indicator motivated me to clean the pre-filter with vacuum machine, so it is a nice reminder for cleaning.