- ANXIETY RELIEF & CALM: Immerse yourself into a state of calm with this deliciously smooth herbal blend of rooibos and chamomile tea. Sprinkled with a medley of lavender, lemon balm, and a hint of peppermint and vanilla. Melt away the stress of the day with a tea that smells as great as it makes you feel.
- CAFFEINE FREE- Slip into a daze anytime, with the 100% caffeine-free de-stress tea blend.
- DAILY VITAMINS: Not only is this caffeine-free premium blend your ticket to unwind, but it is topped with essential Vitamins of B1, B5, B6, B9, B12, and antioxidants to keep you nourished and relaxed.
- QUALITY CHAMOMILE TEA: Enjoy a deliciously smooth herbal blend of rooibos and chamomile tea. Sprinkled with a medley of lavender, lemon balm, and a hint of peppermint and vanilla. This premium tea was blended, packaged, and sealed in the USA with your health in mind.
- 100% RECYCLABLE SINGLE SERVE COFFEE PODS: Our tea pods are made from recyclable #5 plastic materials and feature easy-peel tabs to ensure recyclability across the USA. They are designed for use with nearly all single service compatible Keurig K-Cup brewers, including 2.0 machines.
The green tea is great! I do feel more energized than I normally do with tea. I like to have it on my lunch break with some honey as a midday boost.
I drink a cup everyday. It's nice to know it a soucre of viatmins as well as a great cup of coffee.
Absolutely love this green tea! Took me a bit to find a way to consume it so it didn’t upset my stomach but I’m also not a coffee drinker so I’m not used to a good amount of caffeine. But I make it every morning with my breakfast and pour it over ice for iced tea and I love it. There is a slight bitter aftertaste you have to get used to, but it’s very smooth and tasty plus good for your metabolism! I am a nutritional coach for MMA fighters and I always tell them to drink 2 cups of this tea daily, 1. because green tea increases your metabolism and acts as a diuretic and 2. All the added vitamins are just a great bonus!!!
This tea is bit expensive (close to $1.50 per pod) but it is delicious, so I would definitely purchase it again because it really is a great tasting and calming blend. I usually take it in the evening when I want to relax because I find that it can make me a bit sleepy. I do wish that they would make this into teabags. With the keurig, I have to run a hot water cycle prior to making the tea to ensure that any coffee residue is cleared out so as to not impact the taste of the tea, which can be alleviated if they were just made into tea bags.
I'm an RN and I work good 'ole night shift! I wanted something on the healthier side to give me a little boost of energy on the nights where I'm really struggling with fatigue. When I drank this the first time, I couldn't believe how wide awake it kept me. The warmth of the tea is soothing at night and the energy benefits are fantastic. After drinking this, I'm not fatigued at all and have no trouble staying awake for hours. It's like it snaps me out of my tired state and wakes me up in a subtle, but very noticeable way. This tea is exactly what I was needing in my life. If you're looking for something soothing to give you a pick-me up at any time, get this! It won't disappoint. I highly recommend this.