- COOLING: These under-eye gel patches help firm, tone, and de-puff delicate under-eye skin within 10-minutes.
- CONCENTRATED: Doses of soothing ingredients. Extensin helps to firm and tone, hexapeptide helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and Ginkgo biloba improves blood flow and helps reduce puffiness. Advanced antioxidants help prevent future damage.
- FOR YOU TO KNOW: Free of harsh chemicals: parabens, silicones, fragrance, and dye. 100% vegan. Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive skin. They are easy to apply and remove.
- INENSIIVELY: Helps firm, de-puff, and reduce the premature wrinkling that accompanies a high-adrenaline lifestyle.
- PROTECTS against future damage. Cools, soothes, and de-puffs under eye area. Helps restore tone and firmness. Use once a week or whenever you need a quick fix.
The skyn ICELAND eye gels have been a godsend. I sampled them in a beauty box a couple years ago and couldn't find them anywhere locally. One night I was putting on and they appeared. BAM - in the cart you go. The eye gels are cooling when applied, and moisturizing to the delicate eye area - my skin looks stunning and refreshed after each use. They're a little pricey but the results can't be replicated by any other product. Splurge and enjoy!
I absolutely love these eye treatments. I’m a single mom, work full time and have bad genetics on my side. All things combined my eyes often look very heavy and dark. After one 15 minute session with these my dark circles were noticeably smaller, lighter, and less wrinkled. I’ve used so many eye products out there and have never seen results like these.
Wonderful cool eye mask, does the job WONDERFULLY! Very easy to wear, stay in place while you go about your morning or evening routine. I can't recommend highly enough!
I have tried both the new and old formulations of the sky Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Gels for the Eye area. I think your results are going to be directly impacted by when you use them. If you use them at night, it is hard to tell much of a difference when you take them off and are hoping to see something dramatic the next day. However, if you try them in the morning, before I have my full face of makeup on I feel like I notice more of a result. I use them while I'm doing my eyeshadow- the bonus to that is it helps catch any fallout from shadow and keeps my upper cheek clean and ready for makeup. I leave mine on a little longer than 10 minutes- maybe 15. They stay cool and refreshing the whole time. I also apply mine a little higher than it shows on the pictures- my skin is puffier there- so I feel like they are customizable to your needs. I love them- so I'm surprised to see a few people here who have not seen results- maybe leave them on a little longer?